1. Evil or harmful in nature or influence (adjective)
2. Having or exerting a malignant influence (adjective)
3. Speak unfavorably about (verb)
4. To criticize (someone or something) harshly or unfairly (verb)
5. To say bad things about (someone or something) publicly (verb)
6. Having an evil disposition toward others (adjective)
7. Bad-mouth (verb)
8. Evil in nature (adjective)
1. Prompted by malign motives.
2. Believed in witches and malign spirits.
3. Gave him a malign look.
4. A malign lesion.
5. malevolent stars
6. a malefic force
7. She badmouths her husband everywhere
8. Rahul refused to listen to Shalini malign about his friend Dev.
9. Both political parties showed a malign thought about each other, in the public forum.
Tags for the entry "malign"
What malign means in hindi,
malign meaning in Hindi and English,
malign ka hindi matlab,
malign definition in hindi and English,
What is meaning of malign in hindi,
know the meaning of malign word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: malign
Meaning and definitions of malign,
translation in hindi language for malign with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.