1. (Verb): Make imperfect
2. (Noun): The month following February and preceding April
3. (Noun): A mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
4. (Verb): Destroy or injure severely
5. (Noun): Impair the appearance of; disfigure
6. (Noun): To ruin the beauty or perfection of (something)
7. (Noun): To hurt or damage the good condition of (something)
8. (Noun): To spoil or damage it
1. Nothing marred her beauty
2. A facial blemish
3. During accident, there is a large scar marred his face.
4. During the crisis, Rahul could make or mar his career.
5. High voltage electricity polls and cables mar many of the world's most beautiful landscapes.
6. Shreya needs to be careful otherwise she will mar his project on the way to school.
7. You will mar the cake if you keep putting your fingers in the icing.
14. Chatter mark
31. Burn mark
Tags for the entry "mar"
What mar means in hindi, mar meaning in Hindi and English, mar ka hindi matlab, mar definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of mar in hindi, know the meaning of mar word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: mar
Meaning and definitions of mar, translation in hindi language for mar with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.