1. (Verb): Intrude in other people's affairs or business
2. (Verb): Interfere unwantedly
3. (Verb): Interfere in or busy oneself unduly with something that is not one's concern
4. (Verb): To change or handle something in a way that is unwanted or harmful
1. Don't meddle in my affairs!
2. Please stop meddling in between us.
3. Because my parents were trying to meddle in my marriage, so we had switched to a rented home near to my parents' house.
4. The Supreme court advises the parties never meddle with religious affairs.
Tags for the entry "meddle"
What meddle means in hindi, meddle meaning in Hindi and English, meddle ka hindi matlab, meddle definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of meddle in hindi, know the meaning of meddle word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: meddle
Meaning and definitions of meddle, translation in hindi language for meddle with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.