1. (Noun): An event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another
2. (Noun): The act of making something different (as eg the size of a garment)
3. (Noun): The grammatical relation that exists when a word qualifies the meaning of the phrase
1. The change was intended to increase sales
2. This storm is certainly a change for the worse
3. The neighborhood had undergone few modifications since his last visit years ago
4. Sex change
6. Genetic mutation
34. Chromosomal mutation
46. Loss of consciousness
Tags for the entry "modification"
What modification means in hindi, modification meaning in Hindi and English, modification ka hindi matlab, modification definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of modification in hindi, know the meaning of modification word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: modification
Meaning and definitions of modification, translation in hindi language for modification with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.