1. (Adjective): Having a mental age of between eight and twelve years
2. (Adjective): very foolish or stupid.
3. (Adjective): showing a lack of good sense; stupid or idiotic.
1. The minister's moronic speeches have no emotions towards the public listening to his statement.
2. Public reviews about the movie, call it a Mindless, moronic narrative.
3. Both of the moronic students surpassed at sports but lacked in the exams.
4. Embarrassed by her daughter's moronic attitude, the mother apologized for her brother's loutish behavior.
Tags for the entry "moronic"
What moronic means in hindi, moronic meaning in Hindi and English, moronic ka hindi matlab, moronic definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of moronic in hindi, know the meaning of moronic word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: moronic
Meaning and definitions of moronic, translation in hindi language for moronic with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.