1. बैठक ( baithak )
2. गिनती ( ginatee )
3. आदर्श ( aadarsh )
4. जमाव ( jamaav )
5. नामावली ( naamaavalee )
6. मुआयना ( muaayana )
7. जायज़ा ( jaayaza )
8. सभा ( sabha )
9. संग्रह ( sangrah )
10. हाजिरी ( haajiree )
1. एकत्रित होना ( ekatrit hona )
1. इकठ्ठा करना ( ikaThTha karana )
1. Muster the courage to do something
2. She rallied her intellect
3. Summon all your courage
4. He was thrown in the brig for missing muster
5. China mustered its forces at the Ladakh border.
6. There will be no holding back by India, then, when he mustered his troops in the field.
7. The ruling party was able to muster enough votes to win the state election.
8. My mother nourishes me in private coaching to muster my courage to take the JEET exams.
Tags for the entry "muster"
What muster means in hindi, muster meaning in Hindi and English, muster ka hindi matlab, muster definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of muster in hindi, know the meaning of muster word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: muster
Meaning and definitions of muster, translation in hindi language for muster with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.