1. (Verb): Do away with
2. (Verb): Prevent the occurrence of; prevent from happening
3. (Verb): Get rid of a need or problem
4. (Verb): To prevent or eliminate
1. Slavery was abolished in the mid-th century in America and in Russia
2. Let's avoid a confrontation
3. Head off a confrontation
4. Avert a strike
5. The new medicine obviates various risks linked with the operation.
6. The police had no intention to expedite the cremation, except to obviate the potentially violent situation.
7. Nowadays, parents are able to obviate from the technology gadgets by entertaining them the long road trip with children.
8. The newly inaugurated Atal Tunnel obviates the need to drive at a snail's pace.
9. Online meeting solutions obviate the need to travel of the employees.
2. Rid of
4. Get rid of
8. Ward off
9. Head off
10. Stave off
12. Fend off
Tags for the entry "obviate"
What obviate means in hindi, obviate meaning in Hindi and English, obviate ka hindi matlab, obviate definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of obviate in hindi, know the meaning of obviate word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: obviate
Meaning and definitions of obviate, translation in hindi language for obviate with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.