1. (Verb): Drop sharply
2. (Noun): The metal bob of a plumb line
3. (Verb): a steep and rapid fall or drop.
4. (Verb): to fall suddenly straight down especially from a very high place.
1. The stock market plummeted
2. Fuel Sales plummet in April due to covid wave in the country.
3. The labourer's use plummet while building the house.
4. I don't think we will see property prices plummet in the coming years due to lower interest rates.
5. Because the number of tigers in India has started to plummet, is hunting has been permanently banned.
6. If the temperature begins to plummet, Winter clothes sales are sure to increase.
7. When the International Flights frequency increases, we can expect to see the prices plummet.
Tags for the entry "plummet"
What plummet means in hindi, plummet meaning in Hindi and English, plummet ka hindi matlab, plummet definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of plummet in hindi, know the meaning of plummet word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: plummet
Meaning and definitions of plummet, translation in hindi language for plummet with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.