1. (Verb): Take illegally; of intellectual property
2. (Verb): Plunder (a town) after capture
3. (Verb): Steal goods; take as spoils
4. (Noun): Goods or money obtained illegally
5. (Verb): Destroy and strip of its possession
6. (Verb): To take by force or wrongfully
1. This writer plundered from famous authors.
2. The barbarians sacked Rome.
3. During the earthquake people looted the stores that were deserted by their owners.
4. The retail store was plundered by the invading group of people.
5. As the old lady walked out from the bank, a man attacked her in an attempt to plundered the cash withdrawal from the bank.
6. If the dogs were not barked at the road, robbers would attempt to plunder the car.
7. When the gang discovered the old man held thousands of money in his house, they determined to tie him up and plunder his capital.
8. The Migrant citizens suffered the cruelty and offences of plunder.
11. Dirty money
Tags for the entry "plunder"
What plunder means in hindi, plunder meaning in Hindi and English, plunder ka hindi matlab, plunder definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of plunder in hindi, know the meaning of plunder word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: plunder
Meaning and definitions of plunder, translation in hindi language for plunder with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.