1. (Verb): Move down on as if in an attack
2. (Noun): The act of pouncing
3. (Noun): Leap at
4. (Noun): Take by surprise
5. (Noun): A sudden swoop or spring
6. (Noun): To spring or jump; down on something suddenly
1. The raptor swooped down on its prey
2. The teacher swooped down upon the new students
3. Kids pounced on me and When I transferred from abroad after a long stay.
4. The dog sat on the car ready to pounce on the trespassers.
5. The policemen were arranging to pounce when he appeared at the hotel.
Tags for the entry "pounce"
What pounce means in hindi, pounce meaning in Hindi and English, pounce ka hindi matlab, pounce definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of pounce in hindi, know the meaning of pounce word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: pounce
Meaning and definitions of pounce, translation in hindi language for pounce with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.