1. (Noun): A very steep cliff
2. (Noun): A very steep side of a cliff.
3. (Noun): A point where danger, trouble, or difficulty begins.
1. I watched a film where the hero was shot dangling from the precipice.
2. His slips clung from the precipice.
3. These days mountaineering prefer to climb on precipice.
4. To Look more daring, these days youth take selfies on the edge of the precipice.
Tags for the entry "precipice"
What precipice means in hindi, precipice meaning in Hindi and English, precipice ka hindi matlab, precipice definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of precipice in hindi, know the meaning of precipice word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: precipice
Meaning and definitions of precipice, translation in hindi language for precipice with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.