1. Place so as to be noticed (verb)
2. Preserve in a can or tin (verb)
3. Propose as a candidate for some honor (verb)
4. Construct, build, or erect (verb)
5. Put up with something or somebody unpleasant (verb)
1. post a sign
2. post a warning at the dump
3. tinned foods are not very tasty
4. Raise a barn
5. I cannot bear his constant criticism
6. The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks
7. he learned to tolerate the heat
8. She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage
2. put up
6. put forward
9. set up
17. stick out
Tags for the entry "put up"
What put up means in hindi, put up meaning in Hindi and English, put up ka hindi matlab, put up definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of put up in hindi, know the meaning of put up word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: put up
Meaning and definitions of put up, translation in hindi language for put up with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.