1. (Noun): A feeling of deep and bitter anger and ill-will
2. (Noun): Feeling of anger, hatred or dislike for someone who has treated you unfairly
3. (Noun): The deepest malignity or spite.
4. (Noun): bitterness.
5. (Noun): hatred.
1. When the CFO Called her regarding the wrong balance sheet published, she answered her board members calmly and without rancor.
2. Whenever I met with my senior in the canteen, he spoke without rancor about future prospects.
3. A good man terminates a friendship without rancor.
4. I have no rancor against him.
Tags for the entry "rancor"
What rancor means in hindi, rancor meaning in Hindi and English, rancor ka hindi matlab, rancor definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of rancor in hindi, know the meaning of rancor word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: rancor
Meaning and definitions of rancor, translation in hindi language for rancor with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.