1. (Verb): Hold back or set aside, especially for future use or contingency
2. (Verb): Give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
3. (Noun): Armed forces that are not on active duty but can be called in an emergency
4. (Noun): A district that is reserved for particular purpose
5. (Noun): Formality and propriety of manner
6. (Noun): An athlete who plays only when a starter on the team is replaced
7. (Noun): Something kept back or saved for future use or a special purpose
8. (Noun): The trait of being uncommunicative; not volunteering anything more than necessary
1. They held back their applause in anticipation
2. I will earmark this money for your research
3. She sets aside time for meditation every day
2. Keep back
6. Armed services
7. Armed forces
8. Military machine
10. War machine
11. Territorial division
12. Administrative district
13. Administrative division
Tags for the entry "reserve"
What reserve means in hindi, reserve meaning in Hindi and English, reserve ka hindi matlab, reserve definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of reserve in hindi, know the meaning of reserve word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: reserve
Meaning and definitions of reserve, translation in hindi language for reserve with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.