1. (Noun): A change from one state to the opposite state
2. (Noun): Turning in an opposite direction or position
3. (Noun): A major change in attitude or principle or point of view
4. (Noun): An unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes; something that is thwarting or frustrating
5. (Noun): A decision to reverse an earlier decision
1. There was a reversal of autonomic function
2. The reversal of the image in the lens
3. An about-face on foreign policy
Tags for the entry "reversal"
What reversal means in hindi, reversal meaning in Hindi and English, reversal ka hindi matlab, reversal definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of reversal in hindi, know the meaning of reversal word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: reversal
Meaning and definitions of reversal, translation in hindi language for reversal with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.