1. (Noun): The act of removing or getting rid of something
2. (Noun): The act of forcing out someone or something
3. (Noun): The act of getting rid of a troublesome or unwanted person or thing
1. The ejection of troublemakers by the police.
2. The child's expulsion from school.
3. All of the workers were enthusiastic to bid good riddance to their undesirable director.
4. Much frustrated and furious, the woman decided riddance by poisoning to kill her cheating partner.
5. His transfer of location will be good riddance for the team.
6. Once a shot is recorded, Director has no riddle saying good riddance.
7. The new movement emphasized the formation of better policies, not riddance or punishment to the farmers.
Tags for the entry "riddance"
What riddance means in hindi, riddance meaning in Hindi and English, riddance ka hindi matlab, riddance definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of riddance in hindi, know the meaning of riddance word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: riddance
Meaning and definitions of riddance, translation in hindi language for riddance with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.