1. Plunder (a town) after capture (Verb)
2. Make as a net profit (Verb)
3. Terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position (Verb)
4. The quantity contained in a sack (Noun)
5. A womans full loose hiplength jacket (Noun)
6. An enclosed space (Noun)
7. A bag made of paper or plastic for holding customers purchases (Noun)
1. The barbarians sacked Rome
2. The boss fired his secretary today
3. The trapped miners found a pocket of air
4. A former employee, sacked for corruption has been arrested.
3. Sack up
7. Force out
9. Give the sack
10. Give the axe
13. Give notice
14. Send away
21. Paper bag
23. Carrier bag
Tags for the entry "sack"
What sack means in hindi, sack meaning in Hindi and English, sack ka hindi matlab, sack definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of sack in hindi, know the meaning of sack word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: sack
Meaning and definitions of sack, translation in hindi language for sack with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.