1. Place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position (Verb)
2. Show to a seat; assign a seat for (Verb)
3. A space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane) (Noun)
4. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on (Noun)
1. There was a ceremony to induct the president of the Academy
2. The host seated me next to Mrs Smith
3. He booked their seats in advance
4. He sat in someone else's place
5. He deserves a good kick in the butt
6. Are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?
4. Sit down
17. Rear end
19. Hind end
32. Tail end
Tags for the entry "seat"
What seat means in hindi, seat meaning in Hindi and English, seat ka hindi matlab, seat definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of seat in hindi, know the meaning of seat word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: seat
Meaning and definitions of seat, translation in hindi language for seat with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.