1. (Verb): Play smoothly or legato
2. (Noun): (music) a curved line spanning notes that are to be played legato
3. (Noun): A disparaging remark
4. (Noun): A blemish made by dirt
1. The pianist slurred the most beautiful passage in the sonata
2. In the th century any reference to female sexuality was considered a vile aspersion
3. It is difficult for a woman to understand a man's sensitivity to any slur on his virility
4. He had a smudge on his cheek
Tags for the entry "slur"
What slur means in hindi, slur meaning in Hindi and English, slur ka hindi matlab, slur definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of slur in hindi, know the meaning of slur word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: slur
Meaning and definitions of slur, translation in hindi language for slur with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.