1. (Verb): Stain by smearing or daubing with a dirty substance
2. (Verb): Make a smudge on; soil by smudging
3. (Verb): Charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone
4. (Noun): A thin tissue or blood sample spread on a glass slide and stained for cytologic examination and diagnosis under a microscope
5. (Noun): Slanderous defamation
6. (Noun): A blemish made by dirt
1. The journalists have defamed me!
2. The article in the paper sullied my reputation
3. He had a smudge on his cheek
14. Cytologic smear
10. Cytologic specimen
16. Hatchet job
6. Drag through the mud
12. Sputum smear
13. Lower respiratory tract smear
14. Bronchoscopic smear
15. Papanicolaou smear
16. Alimentary tract smear
17. Pap smear
18. Vaginal smear
19. Cervical smear
Tags for the entry "smear"
What smear means in hindi, smear meaning in Hindi and English, smear ka hindi matlab, smear definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of smear in hindi, know the meaning of smear word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: smear
Meaning and definitions of smear, translation in hindi language for smear with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.