1. Concerned with sacred matters or religion or the church (adjective)
2. Concerned with or affecting the spirit or soul (adjective)
3. Resembling or characteristic of a phantom (adjective)
4. A kind of religious song originated by Blacks in the southern United States (noun)
1. religious texts
2. a member of a religious order
3. lords temporal and spiritual
4. spiritual leaders
5. spiritual songs
6. a spiritual approach to life
7. spiritual fulfillment
8. spiritual values
9. unearthly love
10. a ghostly face at the window
11. a phantasmal presence in the room
12. spectral emanations
13. spiritual tappings at a seance
Tags for the entry "spiritual"
What spiritual means in hindi, spiritual meaning in Hindi and English, spiritual ka hindi matlab, spiritual definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of spiritual in hindi, know the meaning of spiritual word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: spiritual
Meaning and definitions of spiritual, translation in hindi language for spiritual with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.