1. (Verb): Place under suspicion or cast doubt upon
2. (Verb): Make dirty or spotty, as by exposure to air; also used metaphorically
3. (Verb): Charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone
4. (Noun): United States painter (born in England) of portraits and historical scenes (-)
5. (Noun): French statesman (-)
1. Sully someone's reputation
2. The silver was tarnished by the long exposure to the air
3. Her reputation was sullied after the affair with a married man
4. The journalists have defamed me!
5. The article in the paper sullied my reputation
17. Thomas sully
18. Maxmilien de bethune
19. Duc de sully
Tags for the entry "sully"
What sully means in hindi, sully meaning in Hindi and English, sully ka hindi matlab, sully definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of sully in hindi, know the meaning of sully word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: sully
Meaning and definitions of sully, translation in hindi language for sully with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.