1. Go after with the intent to catch (Verb)
2. The posterior part of the body of a vertebrate especially when elongated and extending beyond the trunk or main part of the body (Noun)
3. A spy employed to follow someone and report their movements (Noun)
4. The rear part of an aircraft (Noun)
5. The time of the last part of something (Noun)
6. The rear part of a ship (Noun)
7. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on (Noun)
1. The policeman chased the mugger down the alley
2. The dog chased the rabbit
3. The fag end of this crisis-ridden century
4. The tail of the storm
5. He deserves a good kick in the butt
6. Are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?
2. Go after
8. Chase after
9. Give chase
13. Tail assembly
14. Fag end
15. Tail end
18. After part
30. Rear end
32. Hind end
Tags for the entry "tail"
What tail means in hindi, tail meaning in Hindi and English, tail ka hindi matlab, tail definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of tail in hindi, know the meaning of tail word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: tail
Meaning and definitions of tail, translation in hindi language for tail with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.