1. (Verb): Supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams
2. (Noun): The part of the earths surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean)
3. (Noun): Binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below degrees centigrade and boils above degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent
4. (Noun): A facility that provides a source of water
5. (Noun): Liquid excretory product
1. Water the fields
2. They invaded our territorial waters
3. They were sitting by the water's edge
4. The town debated the purification of the water supply
5. First you have to cut off the water
6. There was blood in his urine
7. The child had to make water
4. Hose down
13. International waters
21. High sea
26. Territorial waters
36. Seven seas
39. Holy water
40. Ground water
43. Soft water
44. Hard water
46. Distilled water
47. Bilge water
51. Water of crystallisation
53. Water of hydration
54. Bath water
56. Water of crystallization
57. Well water
59. Fresh water
60. Tap water
61. Spring water
Tags for the entry "water"
What water means in hindi, water meaning in Hindi and English, water ka hindi matlab, water definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of water in hindi, know the meaning of water word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: water
Meaning and definitions of water, translation in hindi language for water with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.