1. (Verb): Turn in a twisting or spinning motion
2. (Verb): Flow in a circular current, of liquids
3. (Verb): Revolve quickly and repeatedly around ones own axis
4. (Noun): Confused movement
5. (Noun): The shape of something rotating rapidly
6. (Noun): A usually brief attempt
1. The leaves swirled in the autumn wind
2. The dervishes whirl around and around without getting dizzy
3. He was caught up in a whirl of work
4. A commotion of people fought for the exits
5. He took a crack at it
6. I gave it a whirl
Tags for the entry "whirl"
What whirl means in hindi, whirl meaning in Hindi and English, whirl ka hindi matlab, whirl definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of whirl in hindi, know the meaning of whirl word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: whirl
Meaning and definitions of whirl, translation in hindi language for whirl with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.