1. A mixer incorporating a coil of wires; used for whipping eggs or cream (noun)
2. A small short-handled broom used to brush clothes (noun)
3. The same word also means a kitchen tool used for whipping eggs and cream (noun)
4. To move, sweep or stir something very quickly (verb)
5. To move somewhere quickly (verb)
1. Rohit whisked away after shooting outside his house.
2. The spoon can be used to whisk eggs.
3. To get butter from cream, you need to whisk long.
Tags for the entry "whisk"
What whisk means in hindi, whisk meaning in Hindi and English, whisk ka hindi matlab, whisk definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of whisk in hindi, know the meaning of whisk word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: whisk
Meaning and definitions of whisk, translation in hindi language for whisk with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.