1. (Verb): Move very fast
2. (Noun): A code of letters and digits added to a postal address to aid in the sorting of mail
3. (Noun): A fastener for locking together two toothed edges by means of a sliding tab
4. (Noun): Forceful exertion
5. (Noun): A quantity of no importance
1. The runner zipped past us at breakneck speed
2. He plays tennis with great energy
3. He's full of zip
4. It looked like nothing I had ever seen before
5. Reduced to nil all the work we had done
6. We racked up a pathetic goose egg
7. It was all for naught
8. I didn't hear zilch about it
2. Travel rapidly
6. Postal code
7. Zip code
8. Zip fastener
10. Slide fastener
17. Goose egg
Tags for the entry "zip"
What zip means in hindi, zip meaning in Hindi and English, zip ka hindi matlab, zip definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of zip in hindi, know the meaning of zip word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: zip
Meaning and definitions of zip, translation in hindi language for zip with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.