1. Of high or superior quality or performance (adjective)
2. Written or printed above and to one side of another character (adjective)
3. Having a higher rank (adjective)
4. The largest freshwater lake in the world; the deepest of the Great Lakes (noun)
5. A character or symbol set or printed or written above and immediately to one side of another character (noun)
6. One of greater rank or station or quality (noun)
7. A combatant who is able to defeat rivals (noun)
1. superior wisdom derived from experience
2. superior math students
3. superior officer
Tags for the entry "superior"
What superior means in hindi, superior meaning in Hindi and English, superior ka hindi matlab, superior definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of superior in hindi, know the meaning of superior word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: superior
Meaning and definitions of superior, translation in hindi language for superior with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.