1. (Verb): Give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
2. (Verb): Narrate or give a detailed account of
3. (Verb): Express in words
4. (Verb): Mark as different
5. (Noun): A Swiss patriot who lived in the early th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer; according to legend an Austrian governor compelled him to shoot an apple from his sons head with his crossbow (which he did successfully without mishap)
1. I said to him to go home
2. She ordered him to do the shopping
3. The mother told the child to get dressed
4. Tell what happened
5. The father told a story to his child
6. He said that he wanted to marry her
7. Tell me what is bothering you
8. State your opinion
9. State your name
10. We distinguish several kinds of maple
15. Tell apart
17. William tell
3. Send for
32. Get out
34. Sum up
36. Lay out
49. Single out
54. Know apart
Tags for the entry "tell"
What tell means in hindi, tell meaning in Hindi and English, tell ka hindi matlab, tell definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of tell in hindi, know the meaning of tell word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: tell
Meaning and definitions of tell, translation in hindi language for tell with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.